ad·ven·tures (adˈven(t)SHərs || ədˈven(t)SHərs/)
· noun: unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experiences or activities.
· verb: engage in hazardous and exciting activities, especially the exploration of unknown territory.
1eyed · 1der · grl (one eyed · wonder · girl)
· I’m blessed to regain vision in my right eye. Being blind (even for just a short time) has definitely put things into perspective. I’m seeing more now with limited vision in one eye, than I did with both eyes wide open.
· I ❤ Wonder Woman. Who doesn’t want to be a demigoddess and warrior?!
· No matter how old I get, I will always be that little girl from the Philippines filled with big hopes, dreams and wonder.
Now…I don’t know if I’ll be doing a lot of hazardous activities but I’ll try to keep it exciting. 😉 I hope you join me on my adventures!